Thursday, June 6, 2013

Casual Thursday

Luckily, my employer is awesome and every day is casual Friday.  We are allowed to wear jeans EVERY DAY which is absolutely incredible.  I try and sport my old work clothes so I get some wear out of them but I hardly ever do.  I never want to get fancy - at least not in boring work clothes. 
 
This morning, after a fun night in Decatur watching my bro-in-law at Eddie's Attic, I felt like going super casual.  This is an OLD gap skirt, chambray top from Kohl's and my BEST purchase this year - Ralph Lauren NUDE wedges.  I now wear these daily - they can be dressed up or down and come in a wide range of colors.  LOVE.  They are very comfy and make my legs feel long. 
 
This is normally more than I spend on shoes - but I did say in my first blog I would splurge when necessary.  NECESSARY.

 
Ralph Lauren Indigo Wedge Sandal - $69
 
Here are a few pics from last night:


 
Happy Birthday John!  Great job!
 
Love, MB


No comments:

Post a Comment