Thursday, June 13, 2013

It's a Framer

A co-worker of mine just renewed her vows for her 10 year wedding anniversary!  SO SWEET! We were talking about what to do with her pictures and I suggested a wall collage of some sort.  I love the look of all different sized/types of frames and memories and making it looked pieced together over time.  However, that can get pricey if you go and buy one frame at a time.  So - you cheat.  Through ETSY.  I LOVE ETSY. 

Shabby Chic Frame Collection - Etsy shop EightSix56 $130

I'd probably mix the shabby chic with some rustic wood or even gold frames to really make it look built over time...


Vintage Wood Frames set of 7 - Etsy shop tawneyvintage $45
 

10 Hollywood Regency Gold Brass Frames - Etsy shop CalmCoolCollectedVin $68


 
Or - hit up Goodwill and just grab a bunch of frames - don't overthink it!  Throw in a mirror or small piece of art here and there - and Voila!
 
Love, MB


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for helping me find those frames, MB! Now I just have to figure out how to mix them all together :) - Em

    ReplyDelete