Monday, May 13, 2013

A new chapter....

I mentioned several posts ago that I pray that MC has good girlfriends throughout her life.  I referred to several of my different groups of friends, but I failed to mention some really important girls.  My Lovett Young Life bible study.  Michael and I decided when we got married that we wanted to serve Christ in some capacity and would prefer to minister together.  So, we became Young Life leaders.  And boy, did God put me with the MOST incredible girls you could ever meet.  I met them when they were freshman in high school at Young Life camp - Sharptop Cove- and we have been friends and doing bible study together for the last 4 years.  Every other wednesday morning at 7am I get to see there beautiful faces and do life with them.  I am so lucky. 
 
But they are graduating.  It is crazy and I am going to miss them like crazy.  I would LOVE for MC to have friends like these girls.  I just love them.  Here are some pics of these incredible girls....





Graduation brunch Friday, 5/10/13
 
My co-leader, Haley, and I put together some advice for college - did we get it right??
 
 
I love you girls and will pray for you on your journey.  And come stay with you in college :-).
 
Love, MB


No comments:

Post a Comment