Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Francesca

Fun and cheap = Francesca's.  AND, I had no idea you could order online...UH-OH.  I went to the vinings location last week and picked up some key pieces for summer that I know I will wear often.  I do think that going to the actual location for a store like this is better than buying online so you can try pieces on - less-expensive clothes sometimes fit a little funky and the sizing is less consistent.  But you can't mess up jewelry and accessories - they have a TON!


La Royale Maxi - $48.00
This skirt will go with everything and it can be casual with flat sandals or dressed up a little with some NUDE wedges (don't forget - I LOVE NUDE SHOES).
 

Oak Hill Chambray Skirt - $34.00
 
I bought 3 pair of earrings - buy two get one free!  Take a look at the options - there are tons.  This is one of the pairs I snagged:
 
Mineral Tear Drop - $12 (really $8)
As always - check out the sale link first.
 
Love, MB

No comments:

Post a Comment