Thursday, March 21, 2013

jcp

Ever since the new marketing campaign at JC Penney (now referred to as jcp), I have been dying to take a shopping trip and check it out.  However, there is not a store at either of the malls near me, so for now I am hunting online!  Here is a "look for less" option that would be great for Easter and on into spring/summer.  I like the eyelet on the jcrew skirt, but not enough for $90 more! 

I also included a great top that I can see with white skinny jeans or maybe a yellow skinny jean!   Leggings would be a great option also.

Trick #2 - Length is important!  The length of a piece can make or break how flattering it is on you.  For the skirt, make sure it hits just below the knee where your leg is at it's thinnest.  (The jcp version would probably hit right on someone that isn't 7' tall!).  For shirts, you don't want it to cut off at your widest spot, so I LOVE where this one falls.


 

jcrew $120


jcp pencil $30


 


jcp $20

Love, MB

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I found your link at Savor Home. I would love for you to join me as well. I agree with your prefered skirt length. I find this length flattering to most all figures and body types.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Came over from Tiffany's. Always love to "meet" another Atlanta blogger. Loving that skirt, length and color!!

    ReplyDelete