Saturday, March 23, 2013

SAHM Fridays

About a month ago,  I moved from a 5-day work week to a-4 day....I just needed more time with my girl.  So, I have Fridays off now and BOY, do I have a new appreciation for Stay At Home Moms!  It is so wonderful to be home with her more, but it is a LOT of work! 

Our day yesterday....

6:00 - MC wakes up EARLY
8:00 - MC thinks it is hysterical to rub her breakfast burrito through her hair
8:30 - Bath to clean out the breakfast burrito
8:40 - MC poops in the tub (of course the day after the cleaning lady came)
9:30 - Target run - where she pulls the wall of bathing suits onto the floor
12:30 - 1:30 - SHORT nap - what is that all about??
7:00 - Much needed date night with Michael at Lobster Bar!

Some pics of our day below (I'll spare you the tub picture)...





Because of the Target chaos I was not able to try much on so I just purchased a couple staples.

Tip: Each year buy new white tank tops and t-shirts.  They get grungy throughout the year so start the spring off with some new fresh white.  I liked these at Target because they were longer and cheap!  Old Navy has great ones also.


 
 
Love, MB

4 comments:

  1. Oh I so remember those days! Glad you were able to end your evening on a positive note! And yes, agree...new white tanks and tees are a must each spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! A day is not complete without W pooping or peeing somewhere other than his diaper. Very fun date night -- you look gorg, and of course Michael too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise not to comment on every post, but I'm loving you a lot right now! I just spent a small fortune at Ann Taylor and JCrew on tees and tanks. Good thing I havent worn them yet! They are going back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out Old Navy and Gap for t-shirts also...I love the length of both.

      Delete