Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Forward...but not yet!!!

One GREAT way to save money over time is to shop off season. I know, I know...you are so ready for bright colors, short skirts, and strappy sandals.  But take a minute and think about what you wish you had this past winter....was it a great pair of riding boots?  Beautiful coat?  Now is the PERFECT time to get those pieces!  Here are some great items I found that you will be THRILLED you got come September!

Frye boots? Nope, TARGET!  Yep, I am serious.  I get more compliments on these boots...genuine leather and Buy 1 get 1 50% off.  So, split with a friend or get two colors!  I did!
 
Target Merona Kasia Leather Riding Boot - $74.99

I probably wear my tan coat more than anything in my wardrobe during the winter.  This one is a fabulous deal and I LOVE the toggles. 
 
Larry Levine Camelhair - $96.56 (from $275.00)
 
J Crew toothpick Jean - $39.99 (from $125)

Anthropologie - Dashes knit blazer $49.95 (from $98)

Love, MB



1 comment:

  1. Love the boots! My daughter has a pair from Target she got a couple years ago and gets compliments all the time. We might have to each get a new pair.

    ReplyDelete