Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jewels...how I love thee

Love me some jewelry!  A white tee and skinny jeans look totally different with some turquoise drop earrings or a statement necklace!   One of my best friends, Kris, gave me this necklace below from Anthropologie...obsessed (and so is MC!).


 
Tip 1: Pick ONE statement piece of jewelry and keep the rest of your accessories simple.  

My first go to spot for jewelry is Etsy.  I can find anything and everything at any price point.  Check it out.  Some other great deals I found:

Forever 21 - $2.80
Town and Reese - $30

Baublebar - $20


Forever 21 - $1.80
Etsy - $18.99
Etsy - $12




Love, MB

3 comments:

  1. Great finds! And, looks like she is loving some jewelry as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, amazing how they learn so young!

      Delete
  2. Love the Etsy necklace! I'll call you before I wear it anywhere!! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete