Monday, March 25, 2013

Old Navy

So, I promise Old Navy is NOT sponsoring me (i wish!) and I WILL get creative and refer to other brands.  BUT, MC and I took a run to Old Navy while daddy was working and found some great pieces that I highly recommend!

Everyone needs nude flats (heels, sandals, etc...)...these are actually REALLY comfy!  Love these with skinny ankle pants or a casual dress. 
Old Navy $22


These pants remind me of JCrew.  LOVE.  The fabric is thick enough that it covers any "imperfections".  Try them on - very flattering.  I also loved the navy with light blue pattern.  I wore these to 2 birthday parties - the first one I wore with a white top and navy cardigan - ended up with pizza ALL over me.  The second birthday party, I threw on this navy T - smarter option for a mama.


Old Navy - The Diva Skinny Ankle Pants $25


 
Old Navy - Crew neck pocket T $10










Love, MB

2 comments:

  1. Tell us about fit...true to size, runs small, etc! That would be great since i only shop online and HATE making returns! love you!!

    ReplyDelete