Sunday, April 21, 2013

Girlfriends

As I wait on MC to wake up before we head to a 1st bday party for the son of my longest girlfriend (both in time and in height :-), I feel overwhelmed with love for my girlfriends...and I sure have some fabulous ones.  From my Totties to my Sigs to my Groms to my Play Group mommies, neighbors, and co-workers....I feel very very lucky for some incredibly authentic, genuine and beautiful girls in my life. 
 
One of my best girlfriends brought her daughter over last night for a slumber party while our husbands were having a boys weekend in Texas.  It was wonderful and therapeutic...a little Mexican food, play time and bath time followed by wine and a movie when the girls went down.The girls had a blast and I pray that MC has good girlfriends throughout her life. 
 
 
Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.  John 15:13
 
Love, MB

1 comment: