Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Who's That Girl??

I am LOVING the show New Girl and I have a girl crush on Zooey Deschanel.  She is hilarious and quirky, and after reading about her in Instyle, I love her even more. She knows what looks good on her, stays true to her style, and whether or not I agree with all her choices....I totally respect that.  Look at these quotes from my girl Zoe. 
 
"Style isn't when you buy yourself the most expensive things.  It's being creative and able to put together what you collected." 
 
"I'm not really into trends. I know what I like and don't like."
 
I mean, that is confidence and I LOVE IT. Here are some of my favorite photos of her.
 
ZD loves the A-line dresses!  (And you know I love the nude pumps :-)
 
Love the side pony!
 
Zooey always highlights her eyes!  Play up your best feature!
 
Beautiful red dress for the Globes!
Now seriously, watch New Girl.  Trust Me.  Tuesdays at 9pm on Fox!
 
Love, MB
 
 

1 comment: