Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Products???

All girls love products, right?  Don't get me wrong...so do I, but they stress me out!  I feel like I need someone to actually take me to Sephora and tell me what to buy.  I am not good at mixing things up and pretty much wear the same thing day OR night.  However, I am pretty loyal, and LOVE these products below (both drug store and department store):

1. Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation 2. Cover Girl Classic Color in Rose Silk 3. Urban Decay Naked eye shadow pallette 4. Loreal Sublime Bronze self tanner in medium (get the GEL and not with glitter...walmart or drugstore.com) 5. Loreal Voluminous mascara 6. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Medium
 
As you know, I am obsessed with lip gloss, sticks, stains, etc.!  However, I am on the never-ending search for my perfect color!  Any suggestions?? Here is my lipstick bag right now!
 
 
What are your favorite products?  I will probably go out and buy them!
 
Love, MB




5 comments:

  1. Thanks Kaley! Do you have a color/brand that you like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, I am also a product junkie. My new fav lip product is Revlon's lip butter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the exact same way when it comes to makeup :) I wish I could have someone seriously walk me through sephora or ulta and show me what products are best and draw a diagram showing me how to put it on, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been out of the industry for awhile, but I love cosmetics. I am due for some new glosses. I like Clinique, Origins, Bobbi Brown--usually anything without a lot of scent. If you ever want to meet up, I would love to check out colors with you! We may have to leave the kiddos at home. We may not get very much done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sugar tinted lip gloss from sephora!!! Love day or night...go darker than you think

    ReplyDelete