Sunday, April 7, 2013

Nude

Before you get too excited (or disgusted)....I am talking about SHOES! I have decided to embrace the fact that I am not a risk-taker in the shoe department. A co-worker rocked some leopard print, platform, DVF sandals at work the other day....when asked if I would wear them I said "I'm good with my nude pumps". Some of the girls said "you LOVE those nude pumps!". I literally wear them almost every day. So, I started thinking about my shoe collection. Do you see a trend? And yes, my bedding and bench are also in a "nude"...


Regardless of my own issues, I do think everyone should own a few pairs of nude shoes...they lengthen your legs...who doesn't want that? So, I found a few pairs for you (all but one are under $50).
Nude Shoes

Nude Shoes by marybeththrasher featuring lining shoes

Love, MB

2 comments:

  1. Mary Beth - Susanne Teegarden shared your blog with me - it has been really fun to read so far! I also have an obsession with nude shoes and really need some new flat sandals...good ideas! Hope to actually meet you sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charlotte!!! Let me know if you end up finding some good ones! I hope to meet you too!

    ReplyDelete