Monday, April 15, 2013

LBD

Woke up late this morning (thanks MC for sleeping late!) and needed something EASY BREEZY....duh, the Little Black Dress.  This particular one needs no ironing which is very key on a hectic week day morning.  Pair it with some gold jewelry and nude pumps (shocker?!?) and done.  And by the way, everyone needs a wrap dress (or 4).
 
Target Merona Dress (circa 2009)
Now, I need HELP!  I am attending a gala in a couple weeks and would LOVE a new, hot, LBD.  My friend Kathryn rocked this adorable frock from Anthropologie this weekend (looked better on her than the model!). 
 
Anthropologie Eleanor Peplum Dress - $148
Now, please send me some LBD options!  I think a nice LBD is an investment so I would definitely spend a little more on a LBD than other, trendier pieces.
 
Love, MB

7 comments:

  1. I am thinking with your cute figure you could rock any LBD! I purchased a CK one prior to hubby's award dinner at Macy's and I love it. Hugs in the right places and forgives those that need some extra attention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simply LKJ!! I think I may be taking a trip to Macy's this weekend!

      Delete
  2. MBT you need something kind of dare I say "sexy"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA!! That is what I am going for! I'll let you know :-).

      Delete
  3. Kaley, I JUST looked at Nordstrom's website and they have a TON. I'll let you know what I find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Beth, I just checked out your blog this week and you inspired me to look for a bargain LBD for an upcoming wedding. I found a really cute one on sale at Ann Taylor for under $50, so now I can return the much more expensive dress I had bought a few weeks ago! Yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good Rebecca! I want to see a pic of your new LBD!

      Delete